Senior UI/UX Product Designer
Sydney based or Remote within 5hrs of Sydney timezone.
About the Role
As an experienced and talented UX Designer you are able to design innovative, intuitive and memorable product experiences across mobile and web platforms, always making the complex simple.
Lead through close collaboration with users and our global truuth team in Product, Enterprise Sales, Service and SW engineering with regular interactions with developers, experts and CTO/CEO.
Deliver us a market leading self-serve onboarding experience from initial demo download to integrated SaaS service in their critical customer experiences.
5 or more years of UX design experience designing detailed solutions for cross-platform environments (ideally within enterprise / B2B SaaS).
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Figma / Zeplin.
- Leadership and collaboration. Evolve current visual designs, own the design process, communicate the plan and choices, use mock-ups and prototypes whenever appropriate.
- Proven experience in end to end design including customer and user interview techniques and documented design proposals.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently (mobile & responsive design) with stakeholders.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas and solutions to clients and internal teams, e.g. UX design methodologies (user interviews, information architecture, user journey maps, wireframes + high fidelity designs).
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centred design and design thinking.
- Be passionate about differentiating in design and innovation.
- Good experience of working in agile environment and teams remotely.
- Great communication skills and be a team player with positive attitude.
About the company
truuth was founded in 2018 with a mission to deliver the world’s most accurate, secure, and user-friendly digital identity services.
truuth’s suite of digital identity services provide industry-leading confidence levels for online user authentication with a focus on the highest risk scenarios where authenticating the wrong user can have catastrophic consequences.
Use cases include onboarding employees, authenticating users for high value transactions, providing multi-factor authentication for access to secure buildings, data repositories, and removal of insecure passwords from admin accounts.
truuth’s combination of multi-biometric authentication linked to rigorous identity proofing and tests of user liveness is unmatched in the market.
With our recent funding round taking our seed funding to >$4mill and with leading enterprises adopting our services, the future is looking very exciting for us here at truuth and we are now scaling up our team.
Our website shows our 2 year journey to date where we won a large government Austcyber grant to launch our digital identity services platform (a multi-tenant AWS serverless SaaS offering) with our Verification of Identity (‘KYC’) solution now used by large Australian enterprise clients in the finance, telecom, and insurance sectors who vouch for the superior security and ease-of-use of truuth’s SaaS solutions.
Come and join a fun team and help us make the world a safer place.
Write to us with your resume at email@example.com and we are more than happy to review your application.