QA Analyst & Automation Engineer
Remote within 5hrs of Sydney timezone or Sydney based.
About the Role
Bring your skills and experience in manual & automation testing to lead sprint testing in your assigned SCRUM team to ensure quality of delivery and collaborate with the Automation test team to further build out our automated test suite.
You will have over 5 years experience in both Manual and Automation Testing including:
- Strong experience across unit test, API contract test, automation UI test, ideally with some experience in a serverless environment. Understand the necessity for manual test as part of overall test approach and motivation to include it in their working tasks
- Experience in testing microservice architecture
- Strong experience in hosting automated testing framework in CI/CD
- Working experience on tools like RobotFramework, Appium, Test Sigma, Blazemeter, Runscope, Postman, pact.io.
- Must have automated testing experience in IOS, Android and Web application and be able to create effective test cases aligned to user stories
- Efficient reporting of test status to facilitate risk based assessment of Sprint releases (test coverage for all test types, defects)
- Must have used the Project Management tools like Jira and Confluence.
- Must be well versed with Functional and Performance Testing of APIs.
- Experience in writing JSON Script and Assertions and understand various response codes
- Knowledge about monitoring the APIs
- Good experience of working in agile environment and teams remotely
- Great communication skills and be a team player with positive attitude.
- Demonstrate the ability to mentor other highly motivated team members and interface to senior stakeholders
- Flexibility to manage other business/system analyst tasks to achieve startup goals
- Ideally experience in automation testing on mobile native and web apps
- Willing to learn new technology.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and teams simultaneously
About the company
truuth was founded in 2018 with a mission to deliver the world’s most accurate, secure, and user-friendly digital identity services.
truuth’s suite of digital identity services provide industry-leading confidence levels for online user authentication with a focus on the highest risk scenarios where authenticating the wrong user can have catastrophic consequences.
Use cases include onboarding employees, authenticating users for high value transactions, providing multi-factor authentication for access to secure buildings, data repositories, and removal of insecure passwords from admin accounts.
truuth’s combination of multi-biometric authentication linked to rigorous identity proofing and tests of user liveness is unmatched in the market.
With our recent funding round taking our seed funding to >$4mill and with leading enterprises adopting our services, the future is looking very exciting for us here at truuth and we are now scaling up our team.
Our website shows our 2 year journey to date where we won a large government Austcyber grant to launch our digital identity services platform (a multi-tenant AWS serverless SaaS offering) with our Verification of Identity (‘KYC’) solution now used by large Australian enterprise clients in the finance, telecom, and insurance sectors who vouch for the superior security and ease-of-use of truuth’s SaaS solutions.
Come and join a fun team and help us make the world a safer place.
Write to us with your resume at email@example.com and we are more than happy to review your application.