Senior Back-end Developer – Nodejs / AWS
Sydney based or Remote within 5hrs of Sydney timezone.
About the Role
We are seeking a very skilled and autonomous AWS serverless cloud engineer to further develop our innovative SaaS and multi-tenant solutions on AWS. The successful candidate will be able to design & develop impactful and scalable micro-services to support our innovative use cases.
You will have over 7 years development experience including:
- AWS Certification
- Thorough understanding on Micro-Services and Event-Driven architecture.
- STRONG experience in AWS serverless technologies using AWS Lambda, Step Functions, S3, DynamoDB, Cognito
- Experience with Node JS
- Experience using source control client such as Source tree, git bash
- Experience developing REST API
- Experience in using any CI/CD products such as Travis CI, Bamboo, Jenkins, CircleCI etc.
- Experience in TDD implementing the automation and unit tests using frameworks and libraries such as Mocha, Chai etc..
- Experience in using No SQL databases including Mongo DB and Dynamo DB.
- Previous experiences building the SaaS and Multi-tenant solutions will be highly regarded.
- AWS Certificates will be highly regarded.
- An ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- An ability to deal with ambiguous/undefined problems and think abstractly collaborating with other team members.
- Good experience of working in agile environment and remote teams
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills and be a team player with positive attitude
About the company
truuth was founded in 2018 with a mission to deliver the world’s most accurate, secure, and user-friendly digital identity services.
truuth’s suite of digital identity services provide industry-leading confidence levels for online user authentication with a focus on the highest risk scenarios where authenticating the wrong user can have catastrophic consequences.
Use cases include onboarding employees, authenticating users for high value transactions, providing multi-factor authentication for access to secure buildings, data repositories, and removal of insecure passwords from admin accounts.
truuth’s combination of multi-biometric authentication linked to rigorous identity proofing and tests of user liveness is unmatched in the market.
With our recent funding round taking our seed funding to >$4mill and with leading enterprises adopting our services, the future is looking very exciting for us here at truuth and we are now scaling up our team.
Our website shows our 2 year journey to date where we won a large government Austcyber grant to launch our digital identity services platform (a multi-tenant AWS serverless SaaS offering) with our Verification of Identity (‘KYC’) solution now used by large Australian enterprise clients in the finance, telecom, and insurance sectors who vouch for the superior security and ease-of-use of truuth’s SaaS solutions.
Come and join a fun team and help us make the world a safer place.
Write to us with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and we are more than happy to review your application.