Senior Back-end Developer – Python / AWS
Remote within 5hrs of Sydney timezone or Sydney based.
About the Role
Use your very strong Python programming skills and AWS knowledge as part of our highly experienced global remote working team to bring our AI/ML models into our truuth AWS serverless SaaS platform. You will deliver new products such as truuth Liveness and critical new features for truuth Verify (in which AI/ML is used for document classification, authentication and OCR).
You will have over 5 years development experience including:
- Strong programming skills in Python
- Thorough understanding on Micro-Services and Event-Driven architecture.
- Good experience in AWS serverless technologies using AWS Lambda, Step Functions, S3, DynamoDB, Cognito
- Experience in using any CICD products such as Travis CI, Bamboo, Jenkins, CircleCI etc.
- Experience with computer vision and machine learning libraries ie. OpenCV, Numpy, Scikit Learn, Pandas, Tensorflow, Pytorch, Keras etc.
- Experience using source control client such as Source tree , git bash
- Experience developing REST API
- Experience Experience in TDD implementing the automation and unit tests using frameworks and libraries such as PyTest, unittest etc..
- Experience in using No SQL databases including Mongo DB and Dynamo DB.
- Previous experiences building the SaaS and Multi-tenant solutions will be highly regarded.
- AWS Certificates will be highly regarded.
- Good experience of working with agile environment and teams remotely.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills and a team player with positive attitude.
About the company
truuth was founded in 2018 with a mission to deliver the world’s most accurate, secure, and user-friendly digital identity services.
truuth’s suite of digital identity services provide industry-leading confidence levels for online user authentication with a focus on the highest risk scenarios where authenticating the wrong user can have catastrophic consequences.
Use cases include onboarding employees, authenticating users for high value transactions, providing multi-factor authentication for access to secure buildings, data repositories, and removal of insecure passwords from admin accounts.
truuth’s combination of multi-biometric authentication linked to rigorous identity proofing and tests of user liveness is unmatched in the market.
With our recent funding round taking our seed funding to >$4mill and with leading enterprises adopting our services, the future is looking very exciting for us here at truuth and we are now scaling up our team.
Our website shows our 2 year journey to date where we won a large government Austcyber grant to launch our digital identity services platform (a multi-tenant AWS serverless SaaS offering) with our Verification of Identity (‘KYC’) solution now used by large Australian enterprise clients in the finance, telecom, and insurance sectors who vouch for the superior security and ease-of-use of truuth’s SaaS solutions.
Come and join a fun team and help us make the world a safer place.
Write to us with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and we are more than happy to review your application.