Senior Business Analyst/ Product Owner
Sydney based or Remote within 5hrs of Sydney timezone.
About the Role
Use your insights, experience and thought leadership to define the details to our development team for the next wave of products and features that will get us to scale. Use your creativity and skills to work with our team to build upon our Identity Verification product and launch exciting new products that leverage our teams Research and Development in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
We are seeking someone who has aspirations to be a part of a scale startup and recognises this as an opportunity to bring their experience and energy to further lift a passionate team.
You will have strong experience as a business and system analyst with a track record of delivering quality services and solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that Sprint goals are accomplished in line with business objectives. You will be a strong collaborator with demonstrated initiative to proactively review competing solutions to ensure truuth is always leading the market in terms of features and value.
- Work in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, including subject matter experts both in the business and in our engineering teams, to define and document product development requirements
- Develop user stories, requirement specifications, functional specifications, and acceptance criteria
- Analyse, define and document requirements through a variety of best-practice methods
- Ability to prioritise and coordinate requirements/tasks whilst delivering to deadlines
- Support the testing and release of features with internal test groups
- Review competing solutions in the market and propose enhancements to existing truuth features to ensure we remain state-of-the-art
- Define key use cases for truuth services and propose integrations and collaborations that can enable those use cases
- Collaborate with internal teams to support product launches and key customer facing milestones
You should bring the following to the role:
- Prior experience in a digital/technical Business Analyst and/or Product Owner role
- Experience in translating functional requirements into actionable briefs for engineers and designers
- Ideally prior experience with SaaS platforms. Knowledge of requirements for platform capabilities such as event billing, subscription management, customer onboarding are an advantage
- Proven ability to successfully produce and document requirements, promote process improvements and get results
- Experience working with and prioritising product backlogs
- A keen interest in digital identity and the benefits it can bring customers and employees
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and ability to interact with a diverse group, executives, managers and subject matter experts
- A passion for self-learning, with demonstrated work where you have taught yourself a new technology and overcome challenges and developed a working solution
- A desire to be part of a team with a mission to empower consumers to take control of their identity for access to multiple services
- An ability to demonstrate your entrepreneurial commitment to working hard in a high performing and passionate team. Success will only come with hard work at all levels across the team
- Good experience of working in agile environment and teams remotely
- Great communication skills and be a team player with positive attitude.
About the company
truuth was founded in 2018 with a mission to deliver the world’s most accurate, secure, and user-friendly digital identity services.
truuth’s suite of digital identity services provide industry-leading confidence levels for online user authentication with a focus on the highest risk scenarios where authenticating the wrong user can have catastrophic consequences.
Use cases include onboarding employees, authenticating users for high value transactions, providing multi-factor authentication for access to secure buildings, data repositories, and removal of insecure passwords from admin accounts.
truuth’s combination of multi-biometric authentication linked to rigorous identity proofing and tests of user liveness is unmatched in the market.
With our recent funding round taking our seed funding to >$4mill and with leading enterprises adopting our services, the future is looking very exciting for us here at truuth and we are now scaling up our team.
Our website shows our 2 year journey to date where we won a large government Austcyber grant to launch our digital identity services platform (a multi-tenant AWS serverless SaaS offering) with our Verification of Identity (‘KYC’) solution now used by large Australian enterprise clients in the finance, telecom, and insurance sectors who vouch for the superior security and ease-of-use of truuth’s SaaS solutions.
Come and join a fun team and help us make the world a safer place.
Write to us with your resume at email@example.com and we are more than happy to review your application.