Senior Mobile developer
Sydney based or Remote within 5hrs of Sydney timezone.
About the Role
Bring your Android & iOS (Flutter experience well regarded also) skills to our awesome global team collaborating remotely to build highly secure and user friendly mobile app experiences utilising our SaaS platform for our digital identity services like truuth Verification of Identity and truuth Biopass and our SDKs for enterprises like truuth Liveness.
You will have over 5 years development experience including:
- Expert knowledge of either Android or iOS development (experience in both and also in Flutter well regarded)
- The ability to use transferable skills and knowledge to make changes in either the Android or iOS app as demanded by the product backlog
- Experience providing technical ownership of an app in a commercial environment and driving its ongoing design and architecture
- The ability to build quality into your code upfront and resolve production issues through to understanding the root cause
- The ability to mentor junior colleagues in their coding and professional development
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure alignment with UX, functional and non-functional goals
- A natural ability to deal with ambiguous/undefined problems and think abstractly collaborating with other team members.
- Ability to synthesize requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and facilitate engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines
- Experience using source control client such as Source tree, git bash
- Experience in using any Mobile CI/CD product such as Bitrise.
- Experience in TDD implementing the automation and unit tests using frameworks and libraries such as Espresso, XCTest/XCUITest etc.
- Previous experiences in building mobile apps in cross-platform frameworks such as Flutter and React-Native is highly regarded.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
About the company
truuth was founded in 2018 with a mission to deliver the world’s most accurate, secure, and user-friendly digital identity services.
truuth’s suite of digital identity services provide industry-leading confidence levels for online user authentication with a focus on the highest risk scenarios where authenticating the wrong user can have catastrophic consequences.
Use cases include onboarding employees, authenticating users for high value transactions, providing multi-factor authentication for access to secure buildings, data repositories, and removal of insecure passwords from admin accounts.
truuth’s combination of multi-biometric authentication linked to rigorous identity proofing and tests of user liveness is unmatched in the market.
With our recent funding round taking our seed funding to >$4mill and with leading enterprises adopting our services, the future is looking very exciting for us here at truuth and we are now scaling up our team.
Our website shows our 2 year journey to date where we won a large government Austcyber grant to launch our digital identity services platform (a multi-tenant AWS serverless SaaS offering) with our Verification of Identity (‘KYC’) solution now used by large Australian enterprise clients in the finance, telecom, and insurance sectors who vouch for the superior security and ease-of-use of truuth’s SaaS solutions.
Come and join a fun team and help us make the world a safer place.
Write to us with your resume at email@example.com and we are more than happy to review your application.