Technical Architect & Team Lead
Sydney based or Remote within 5hrs of Sydney timezone.
About the Role
We are seeking someone who has aspirations to be a part of a scale startup in their career. This opportunity will allow you to show your leadership capability to take forward already proven products built on a well architected platform of the latest technologies into a full digital identity service offering.
Use your creativity and skills to work with our team to launch exciting new products like Liveness & Biopass whilst ensuring our team follow a platform mindset.
- Provide technical leadership to your SCRUM team
- Work closely with other developers, QA and Dev Ops team to architect a solution that is best of breed, via an agile methodology.
- Ensure the solution meets the organisation vision.
- Ensure the solution is scalable, robust and secure.
- Lead your SCRUM team with a hands-on approach
- Successfully deliver within the agreed timelines and quality outcomes, within budget.
The candidate should have:
- Tertiary qualifications in software engineering (or related discipline)
- Experience with architecting solutions on AWS
- Experience leading technical teams
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Experience with TDD
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
- Experience with shaping and architecting project ideas
- Collaborating with stakeholders, the product manager and the product designer to find, plan and implement solutions that delight users
- 10+ years experience in Micro-Services, Event-Driven architecture or SOA development and implementation using Java, .NET or NodeJS.
- 5+ years web or native mobile app development experience using Angular, ReactJS, React Native, Java, Kotlin, Swift etc.
- 4+ years in Solution Architect role
- Experience in AWS serverless technologies using AWS Lambda, Step Functions, S3, DynamoDB, Cognito
- Previous experiences building SaaS and Multi-tenant solutions
- AWS Certification highly regarded
About the company
truuth was founded in 2018 with a mission to deliver the world’s most accurate, secure, and user-friendly digital identity services.
truuth’s suite of digital identity services provide industry-leading confidence levels for online user authentication with a focus on the highest risk scenarios where authenticating the wrong user can have catastrophic consequences.
Use cases include onboarding employees, authenticating users for high value transactions, providing multi-factor authentication for access to secure buildings, data repositories, and removal of insecure passwords from admin accounts.
truuth’s combination of multi-biometric authentication linked to rigorous identity proofing and tests of user liveness is unmatched in the market.
With our recent funding round taking our seed funding to >$4mill and with leading enterprises adopting our services, the future is looking very exciting for us here at truuth and we are now scaling up our team.
Our website shows our 2 year journey to date where we won a large government Austcyber grant to launch our digital identity services platform (a multi-tenant AWS serverless SaaS offering) with our Verification of Identity (‘KYC’) solution now used by large Australian enterprise clients in the finance, telecom, and insurance sectors who vouch for the superior security and ease-of-use of truuth’s SaaS solutions.
Come and join a fun team and help us make the world a safer place.
Write to us with your resume at email@example.com and we are more than happy to review your application.